Profound.js Framework Update 5.8.0
Profound.js Framework 5.8.0 (Current Release) Release Date: 02/15/2022 – Profound.js Framework update adding the ability to generate Low-Code Modules in the IDE. Module transformation process improvements. Extra abilities for Profound APU calls. Several enhancements and bug fixes below.
- Profound UI Version 6, Fix Pack 17.0 is required for this release.
- Added the ability to generate Low-Code Modules from a database table or view from the Database tab in the IDE.
- Improved performance of module transformation process.
- Added the ability to have a Custom Authentication module/function for all Profound API calls.
- Fixed bug: “credentialsFile” property was not working with ODBC connection to IBM i, due to breaking change in IBM i ACS ODBC driver version 126.96.36.199 for IBM i, Linux, and Mac.
- Eliminated use of deprecated require.extensions feature.
- Added pjs.getInt() and pjs.setInt() APIs.
- Enhancement: enable support for Data Structure parameter in low-code plugins “Call IBM i Program” and “Call Service Program Procedure” . This enhancement requires Profound UI release later than 6.16.0.
- Enhancement: enable logging of Profound.js performance for various call methods, to be stored in a .csv file per session. The Profound UI-related parts of this enhancement requires Profound UI release later than 6.16.0.
- Added ability to set environment variables when starting server on IBM i with STRTCPSVR.
- Fixed invalid code generation when multi-line SQL query is entered on Custom SQL plug-in.
Profound.js Rich Display
- Fixed bug: EJS would not load for HTML Container widgets that used bound fields with lower case field names.